cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi @DarrylD..

@DDarling wrote:
  1. Fun Fact About Me: I have lived, worked or studied on four different continents and loving travelling and trying out new places to eat. 

To be lived, worked, studied in four different continents is a rare opportunity.. Wish you good luck and welcome to Local Guides Connect.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 2

1492171689590-3016817.jpg

TyroneT

@Zeds wrote:

@ChrisB,

Welcome mate....my wife lived in Denver for 12 years before we met....and she liked to ski in Aspen,Beaver Creek and a few other places.I haven't made it there yet...but I will being a curious Aussie. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

@Zeds wrote:

@ChrisB,

Welcome mate....my wife lived in Denver for 12 years before we met....and she liked to ski in Aspen,Beaver Creek and a few other places.I haven't made it there yet...but I will being a curious Aussie. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Thank you!!!

-TB is talking about it!!!
Level 8

Re: Introduce myself-April 2017

@AlokN wrote:

hi @ireng

Welcome to local guide connect community . Nice to know you 

Thanks!!!

Level 9

1. Name: Deepak
  2. Location: Sonipat,Haryana(belongs to Muzaffarnagar u.p. west)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to be the part of that community which help others and improve google maps.
  4. I love to share: I love to add new and edit wrong place informations.adding new or more photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  i m working with google maps since 2011.i improve map without joining local guide program.in march 2017 i found this program, saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join. @GusMoreira (sorry for copy but same here).
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local guides around the world.share info about wrong places and improve them.want to help everyone.chandigarh,Indiachandigarh,IndiaYamuna River near Sonipat,Haryana
Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 1

Name: Sharif Mohamed (Shaarif)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!
I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information

IMG_0763.JPG

How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?

Fun Fact About Me: I am a food passionate person who goes on embracing the good fine moments of an islander exploring the world through foods, thoughts and lens.

Level 2

1. Name: Bill
  2. Location: Burlington, NC USA (Originally from Upstate NY)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy sharing my experiences, especially the good ones, with others!
  4. I love to share: I the interesting and enjoyable places, and adding any additional information.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I got an invite from Google.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love camping, photography and music.
Level 7

@SharifM Yes, indeed, life is good :). Nice to have someone so positive and optimistic in our team. Welcome....

Level 10

Welcome, greetings! 

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:
  1. Name: Benjamin
  2. Location: Enugu, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It gives me great pleasure to see that local businesses in my area are going global, again I love going places traveling and exploring, so what is the fun there when you dont get to share all you have seen during your adventure and finally google has helped me in many ways, so being a local guide is the only way I can contribute.
  4. I love to share: I love to showcase new businesses, share beautiful areas in my town, edit maps, share a lot of photos of where I have been to
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about local guy from one great dude on a youtube video I watched, I was like "oh yeah! Now I can add more value to my discoveries."
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love adventure, expecially going where no one dares to go

Level 8

@ChrisH wrote:
  1. Name: chris aka clees
  2. Location: La Habra, California, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Believing that i post accurate data. I travel to places with no cell service and it really sucks when the info is wrong. Hopefully my contributions help others find what they seek.
  4. I love to share: pictures... because pics tell a thousand words.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After uploading my 3,000th photo, an email popped up.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am visiting/driving places i studied while getting my degree on history and smoking cigars at the spots 😄

I thought i posted a reply earlier but i dont see it. If this is a duplicate, i am sorry.

Insta: cigarcpa

Screenshot_2017-04-14-00-49-00-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-14-00-49-15-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-14-00-52-59-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-14-00-52-51-1.png

Love the pics!!!!!!