GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

You are welcome to the community. Nice pic.

Level 5

Hello Everyone 😄 

1. Name: Carol Laranja
  2. Location: São Paulo, Brazil
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help people to find the right places and get a wonderfull experiences for their lives.
  4. I love to share: Photografy and things about food are my favorite, by far.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I used Google Maps a lot in computer for a while, them I got I better cellphone and start contribuing as soon as I could
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Laranja is a long time nickname, I’ve had it about 17 years so far. In portuguese, Laranja means Orange. I wear Orange clothes almost all the time, I even got na exclusive (little) closet for them. lunaeeusantos.jpg

@aslamm wrote:

@Stuart a warm welcome to the local guides connect community!

Getting a kick out of seeing your photo view count increase, I believe is a trait all Local guides around the world share!

Level 5

Hello World!

1. Name: David Zay
  2. Location: Miskolc, Hungary
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can help a lot of people with my contribution and of course I can get local guides points for that:).
  4. I love to share: every useful information about local businesses so people can manage their time better even if they are on a long journey or just on a short shopping walk. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From google maps and I immediately started to use it because previously I also contributed to mapping projects (hiking trails of Hungary, Waze, OpenStreetMaps) and enjoyed them very much.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love outdoor sports especially trail running and now I'm preparing for a 70km long race in Bergamo this summer.
Level 5

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Name Eliseo

Location Masaya, Nicaragua

What do I love about being a Local Guide

i love reading opinions about the places that I want to go before getting there. Having an idea first really helps enjoying the experience better. I love also helping others through my reviews to take better decisions about which places they want to go.

I love to share 

Experiences. Local and small businesses. I am passionate about food so I like to share restaurants. New options to eat in town. Sightseeing places, for tourists around the world.

Fun fact about me

People say I always have a story to tell.Masaya Lake, NicaraguaMasaya Lake, Nicaragua

Level 10

Welcome to this community. Thanks for the intro.

Level 10

Level 10

@CarolL

thank you very much for your intro 🙂

an d good luck for LGSummit17.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

• Name: AMINE JAOUAD
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I'm using the technology to make positive impact and make change by helping others 
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places, as I know that somebody else will look for the place I was looking for, so I'm thinking about him and making it easier to reach the place he was looking for.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Google Student Ambassador ( GSA ) when i was engineer student, so I'm always interested in Google and it's products and programs,I heared about the program the first time in a blog but did not know if it's accessible in Morocco, after 2 weeks,I received an email  from the Google Maps team, introducing the the program, loved the idea, became a member 🙂
  • Fun Fact About Me: I love comparing the coffes in dir-fferent places #Casablanca #SunnyDay#Casablanca #SunnyDay

Level 10

Welcome to this community.

Level 10

Re: Introducing Myself