cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Tim
  2. Location: Saint Cloud, Minnesota
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the way being a Local Guide connects you with others from around the world, and shares your insights about places.
  4. I love to share: Photos, reviews, adding places or photos that haven't yet been added.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I stumbled upon it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I've never acquired a taste for coffee (sad perhaps, but true)Finishing my pilgrimage at Santiago de Compostela, Spain.Finishing my pilgrimage at Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
Level 10

Thank you very much for intro.

@TDrake @GusMoreira @sulthanh @Kamalhasnainee

Level 3

Amen my friend good day enjoy ur coffe

Level 8

Level 9

1. Name: Desikan J
  2. Location:  Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: When I spot a new place or a restaurant which is not yet famous, It gives immense pleasure to add those invaluable data to google map. There are numerous new business, restaurants and other places coming up every now and then and it really helps people to know all the details and check photos to make their plans.
  4. I love to share: I love to share the photos and reviews since, these two parameters help people to understand better about the place and know what to expect.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It was a serendipity, I noticed this local guides feature when I got my new phone.!!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: A foodie, Sports lover and explorer who is always excited to share the knowledge. It feels useful to share the pics and review the places I visit and that an incredible feeling.Eye Color Studio5.jpg

Level 2

Hello

Hello everyone! My name is Joleen Livingston I'm 41 years old and I'm excited to be apart of this Awesome team. Any suggestions on how to get the best knowledge to get my growth to succeed ??
Level 3

Hi joleen I'm eduardop how ru

Level 2

Hi my name is Joleen Livingston how are you? I'm excited for a new adventure can you tell me a little more about it? Thank you..

@eduardop wrote:

Hi joleen I'm eduardop how ru

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Karan Verma and from Punjab, India.

Karan Verma
Level 8

1. Name: Kontji
2. Location: Memphis, TN, USA (originally from New Rochelle, NY)
3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm in a colorful city that's rich in history/food/music, and has character for days. It's so exciting to contribute to a utility that helps people find adventure in local communities.
4. Why I love to share: I've had people come up to me and tell me they saw my picture on Google and decided to try something because of a review I posted. I think it's enriching for the city and contributes to the community as a whole. Google Guides is a platform to showcase my city to the world.
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was searching Google for a restaurant and something popped up about Google Guides. I was sold immediately because I constantly use Google to find new and interesting places where I live.
6. Fun Fact About Me: My smart phone is my third arm, which enables my habits of recording and exploring.

Shelby Farms Park FedEx Event Center, Mardis Gras-themed "Community Kitchen" eventShelby Farms Park FedEx Event Center, Mardis Gras-themed "Community Kitchen" event