Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hey @AndresQ

Thanks for Introducing Yourself 😊👍🏻.

Level 6

Hey @IlyassM

Thanx to join Google local gude. As I see you are at level 1 and I wish you will be at level 5 very shortly. 

Keep it up👍🏻

Level 5

The following are my self-introductions:
1. Name:  Jimmy Chang
2. Location: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
I love to share useful messages with others. When people taste delicious food or see wonders on my suggestion, I'll get a sense of accomplishment. I am pleased and honored to be a local guide.
4. I love to share: 
secret hidden scenic spots, local cuisine, aboriginal villages, wild hot spring
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
Actually I knew nothing about a local guide in the past, until one day I got e-mail from google local guide team. It gave me the suggestion for being a local guide in great detail. 
6. Fun Fact About Me:
 I love to do outdoor activities, backpacking, cycling, canyoning, and camping. From the journeys, I am inspired to explore the world and meet new friends
_MG_2938.JPG

P1000208.JPG

Level 2

Thanks My friend 

Level 5

Re: Introduce yourself - April 2017

Hi All!

This is my first post! 

1. Name: Guillermo
  2. Location: Madrid, Spain
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really enjoy adding my favourite places so people can check them. I think some places should be know by everyone! Also, It is very nice knowing something you did will be seen by many people and may help them somehow.
  4. I love to share: Mostly the best places I have been, also when I found a new or great place. Specially I enjoy if the place is a new one!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I think I was just checking Google maps on my phone and I clicked on the Local Guide option..and then I started to add places and photos (it was fun)
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like video games, a lot. I was once checking online when I found an old arcade cabinet very, very cheap so I decided it was a great present for my brother and now we can enjoy my favourite old time games!

Glad to be around!

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Don
  2. Nationality: Canadian and Slovak
  3. Location: Lakeshore, Ontario, Canada
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love having the ability to share my travels with others and watching as the view count increases. I love to visit new places, restaurants, and business and review them. I also like the ability to help the less technically savy people setup their businesses and show them how to use Google Maps.
  5. I love to share: I travel a lot for work and all my friends and colleagues love to see my travels. The pictures I take I post to Google Maps and whenever I am at a business I always check to see that all the information is entered and available for the public.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: Actually they found me. I got an invite one day as I must have posted a photograph to maps. Since then it's be a great ride posting everywhere I go.
  7. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel, that really is me. I am very fortunate to be able to do it as part of my job. When I am in a country I love to try the traditional foods and always try to learn as much as I can of the language. For me it is a respect thing when I am in someone else's country to show I am trying. In terms of things to see I LOVE architecture and history. Visiting old cathedrals, churches, castles, etc are my passion. I can spend hours in a beautiful church admiring the skill and love that went into building it.
  8. My Bucket List of Places: The Great Wall (Done), Japan, Petra in Jordan, St. Petersburg, Red Square, the Aurora Borealis in Canada, Iceland, or Norway.

1. IMG_20170415_164908.jpg
Level 8

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Don
  2. Nationality: Canadian and Slovak
  3. Location: Lakeshore, Ontario, Canada
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love having the ability to share my travels with others and watching as the view count increases. I love to visit new places, restaurants, and business and review them. I also like the ability to help the less technically savy people setup their businesses and show them how to use Google Maps.
  5. I love to share: I travel a lot for work and all my friends and colleagues love to see my travels. The pictures I take I post to Google Maps and whenever I am at a business I always check to see that all the information is entered and available for the public.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: Actually they found me. I got an invite one day as I must have posted a photograph to maps. Since then it's be a great ride posting everywhere I go.
  7. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel, that really is me. I am very fortunate to be able to do it as part of my job. When I am in a country I love to try the traditional foods and always try to learn as much as I can of the language. For me it is a respect thing when I am in someone else's country to show I am trying. In terms of things to see I LOVE architecture and history. Visiting old cathedrals, churches, castles, etc are my passion. I can spend hours in a beautiful church admiring the skill and love that went into building it.
  8. My Bucket List of Places: The Great Wall (Done), Japan, Petra in Jordan, St. Petersburg, Red Square, the Aurora Borealis in Canada, Iceland, or Norway.IMG_20170415_164908.jpg

Level 5

@MakaraS, ya thanks 

- MDSrk
Level 8

Re: My Introduction

Name: Jamlick

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to add places missing on Google Maps and sharing my photos too. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: I found myself self in it without knowing after accidentally tapping on share photos on Google Maps then I realised that I could earn points. The rest is history.

About Me: I am a Town Planner who is in love with maps

Level 8

Re: My Introduction

Name: Jamlick

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to add places missing on Google Maps and sharing my photos too. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: I found myself self in it without 

knowing after accidentally tapping on share photos on Google Maps then I realised that I could earn points. The rest is history.

About Me: I am a Town Planner who is in love with maps