Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Thank you 

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Rajesh Kumar
  2. Location: Bhubaneswar , Odisha , India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contribution on google map is apriciated by people and my suggestions help them a lot. They also like my comments and photos. 
  4. I love to share: I love to share the photographs that i have visited and give all the details that are missed .
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I used Google map a lot. I also gave my feedback and rate the places but I didn't know about GLG till I'm at level 3 . When l completed level 3 , I got a massage to my gmail. And I search for internet about GLG.  In this way I got ntroduced to GLG and Then GLG Connect.
  6. Fun Fact about Me: I am a foody. I can do everything for Food 😂 .

At Victoria Memorial KolkataAt Victoria Memorial Kolkata

Level 8

You are welcome. Have a good day 🙂

Level 7

Hi Gus & fellow Guides

1. Name: Goran
  2. Location: Leskovac, Serbia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to organize and correct things (information about places) and do it in order to make everyone's life a bit easier
  4. I love to share: I mostly add and edit places and this is a challenge as culture of online visibility for businesses in my country is lacking 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: First time I heard about Local guides from Google, when I became Level 1.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Am funny (have a good sense of humor)
  7. sunny day in Maltasunny day in Malta
Level 10

Re: Introduction Yourself-April 2017

Thanks for intro.

@AtulKP @GoranMitrovic @SUJITN @KRajesh

Level 8

1. Name: abdou
  2. Location: Algeria 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping people by add new places they are needed in their daily lives 
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places everywhere I go Take photos and add missing places and information 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I and panoramio site. I received an email from Google for trying new experience by Google maps 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local public and famous especially historical placesPicsArt_04-20-10.19.57.jpg

Level 5

Привіт))) Приємно бачити своїх)))

Nice to have you here @OlegKostyukevich !!!

Level 10

@ТетянаМ  Привіт, можемо спілкуватися в наших спільнотах 

Деталі по Ukraine Local Guides в цій темі 

Level 9

Nice to have you on connect

@TomásC wrote:
  1. Name: Tomás Czurylo
  2. Location: Alicante / Spain
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others explore the world.  I love the fact that my photos and other contributions have a Impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!  im Street View Photographer from years ago, and I still feel new to local guides.
  4. I love to share: Mainly love posting picture of locations
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google Maps, Google Street View trusted program. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography 

tomas-czurylo-500px.jpg

Level 9

Nice to have you on conn

@RebekkaN wrote:
  1. Name: Rebekka
  2. Location: Cologne, Germany
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like giving input and hopefully my Guides can help other people.
  4. I love to share: I love to share pictures, add and edit places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google asked me if I want to become a Local Guide. It's new to Germany so I said: Why not be one?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new places and take pictures and I like to travel a lot.
  7. WhatsApp Image 2017-01-19 at 16.23.14.jpeg

ect