Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi @GusMoreira   Thanks for sharing  Great

1. Name:  Abhishek Kuwar
  2. Location: Patna India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love my contributions in any ways and to be help million of people everyday.
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. i love also add photos.Use Check the Facts and missing information for Local Guide 5
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  we contribute reviews for any business Place then always  pop up to join Local Guide.so i am intersted
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love Local Guide Programme and we want to became a Moderator.
Level 5

Great idea! I just discovered Local Guides Connect thanks to Google itself and boy am I glad to be here! 🙂

So without further ado, it's my turn:

1. Name: Sandro
  2. Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (born here, living here, but lived in Lausanne, Switzerland for 6 years and San Francisco, USA for 4 years)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can add missing places and information, fix errors, complement information, and that this not only benefits me, but everyone! When leaving reviews, it's good to know that the Local Guide badge gives others an indication that you're trustworthy, since I only aim to help! 🙂
  4. I love to share: Everything! I wish I could share all the information that's in my brain! 🙂 At least when it comes to our planet, Google Maps allows me to do a lot! 🙂
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From Google itself, as I started using the social aspect of Google Maps more and more, and getting upgraded to a higher level.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: French was once my main language, since I left Brazil when I was 3 and returned when I was 9.

20160818_164504.jpg

Isn't our planet gorgeous?
Level 8

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Atul Pandey

2. Location:Vadodara-India.

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I would like to say correct information so that new travellers save their time and money, this is satisfaction for me that one day I will be benefited in same way.

4. I love to share: I wish to share locations, update and mark on map genuinely about new places where I have already visited.

5. How did I hear about Local: It was surprise mail to me from Google that now I have become a Google guide. Otherwise I was keen to update and post on Google map to help new to  travellers.

6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel new adventures places and use to document details.

AtulP
Level 1

Local guides knowledge sharing session in Vellore

Hi I am Ayman from Egypt living in Sharm el sheikh and Cairo

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Name: Hristo Panayotov

What I love to do: To make 360 degree pictures and to share them with the whole world. Also helping people to discover new places. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: Spontaneously I download  the Street View app from Google Store. In time I started learning new things about local guides and levels and I started the contribution. 

Interest facts for me: My love is to travel all around the world. Not only in the cities but also in the mountains. When I visited particular beautiful place I started making as much as possible pictures and 360 degree spheres and sharing with the whole world. 

Level 7

Hello World 

• Name: Ejaz
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Help everyone else the way I get help from others. 
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to meet people and get more info about new places.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides:  I came to know about the Local Guides program from a comment on the Facebook while replying to a post for Facebook Editors community.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I love to visit new places, update on the Google Map with latest and correct information not only to help others, but for myself as well for future visits 🤗Dubai Local Guides Meet upDubai Local Guides Meet up

Level 8

Hi @AtulKP

Welcome to the community 🙂

It will be better if you can share your introductory message to this thread so that you can introduce yourself to the world.

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:E

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Life is short, Give as much as you can!
Level 8

@AtulKP Moved to correct topic.

Done.

Level 8

Hi guys, I'm glad to meed you all! Here's my short story. 🙂 

Name: Stefan
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Contributing to Maps helps a lot, helps many people and leads to better choices in terms of place choosing and more. It's a great community which brings a lot of people toghether to making this world friendlier and better known.
I love to share: I admit I love the share everything I can and I know. Reviews? Of course. Photos? Sure - Sometimes I walk trough the city with the camera in my hand shooting every place to add photos and share them with the world! 
How did I hear about Local Guides: I was using Maps almost on a daily basis, and then I started to add reviews. Then I wanted to add a place I knew about, and found about Local Guides. I signed in and never looked back. Since then I was and I am an active Local Guide. I'm not stopping either. 
Fun Fact About Me: I like to observe the world around me and travel. This also leads to more info on Maps, but also to more people looking weird sometimes at me while I photograph every single thing to have more images to share with you. 

20170101_141750.jpg

Level 8

Hi guys, I'm glad to meed you all! Here's my short story. 🙂

Name: Stefan
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Contributing to Maps helps a lot, helps many people and leads to better choices in terms of place choosing and more. It's a great community which brings a lot of people toghether to making this world friendlier and better known.
I love to share: I admit I love the share everything I can and I know. Reviews? Of course. Photos? Sure - Sometimes I walk trough the city with the camera in my hand shooting every place to add photos and share them with the world!
How did I hear about Local Guides: I was using Maps almost on a daily basis, and then I started to add reviews. Then I wanted to add a place I knew about, and found about Local Guides. I signed in and never looked back. Since then I was and I am an active Local Guide. I'm not stopping either.
Fun Fact About Me: I like to observe the world around me and travel. This also leads to more info on Maps, but also to more people looking weird sometimes at me while I photograph every single thing to have more images to share with you.

20170101_141750.jpg