Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@TomRsvr Do you like Korean food 🙂IMG-20161112-WA0029.jpg

Level 8

Hi @KoPoo..

@kop wrote:
  1. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was so fond of using Google Map and start to realize that I can participate more deep by joining Google Local Guides Program by exploring myself and meet with same passion people like me.

I can say that you will find the same passion people here in Local Guides Connect.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 5

Thanks buddy

@SalmaanN wrote:

@Ankur..

Believe me brother.. The location and your pic is just awesome.. 🙂

Level 8

Yes. Same passion.. same thing... Something big is waiting for us. Hooya...

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @KoPoo..

@kop wrote:
  1. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was so fond of using Google Map and start to realize that I can participate more deep by joining Google Local Guides Program by exploring myself and meet with same passion people like me.

I can say that you will find the same passion people here in Local Guides Connect.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect.. 🙂

Never Say Die
Level 2

Re: Meet the Connect Moderators

2792092_20160716063257.jpg 

PAKISTAN LOCAL GUIDE ..... LOVE TRAVEL COME TO KARACHI WHERE LARGEST ON PORT FOOD STREET NAMED PORT GRAND PAKISTAN...... LIKE MOUNTAINS VIST PAKISTAN K-2 SECOND TALLEST MOUNTAIN IN THE WORLD ......

Level 1

Hi  all Google Ladies & Google Lads,

I use Google products & stumbled upon this activity quite by accident when I wrote a thank you note about a lost ear stud at a store called Splash, located at Colombo 4, Sri Lanka.

I live & work in Sri Lanka and am in senior management. I am quite active on social media when not working or building the Kingdom.

My current specialty is Aviation and am passionate about it, but I have been in Defense, Telecommunications,Power, Biomedical & Geographic Information Systems sectors as well.

I am a gifted artistically, I paint, arrange flowers, write poetry & business related stuff.

I love to travel both locally & globally but hardly get frequent opportunities to do so because of commitment.

I am a Christian & belong to the world's most wonderful church "Works of Wonder" aka WOW where signs, wonders & miracles are frequent & exponential.

I like Cats, Dogs, Rabbits , good music,movies, good food(mostly Italian & Chinese cuisine)

Someday I hope to be a travel blogger & also to be a globe trotter.

I dislike Snakes, Shell Fish, Lies & deception.

Heights & confined spaces are not my thing.

Level 1

Yay! Looks interesting!

Level 9

Hi @RamyaW

Welcome to the world's largest platform 

✌✌✌✌

Level 1

Hi @HusanAzim,

Thanks for the welcome!