cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce myself-April 2017

Name : Iren

location : I am Iranian originally but I live in Barcelona,Spain

what do I love about being a local guide?well I love two things in my life,helping people and make them happy.By join to this program I can achieve both in a same time.So,why not.....:)

I love to share : a moment,a taste or a place I had experienced already ,By sharing i can help people to make a good decision and have a better experience.

How did I hear about local guide?

well,good question:)

I just share one of my photos from la roca village and I have got an email from google,that your photo hit more than 1000 viewers and you help them.wow,it was great so I learn more and join the team.Thank you google.

Fun Fact about me: I am a super positive person and always happy ,I believe life is wonderful and full of joys,I love to make people happy and help them to find their inside treasures ,because all of us are the same soul and we have the same home call the earth 🙂

Level 2

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hello everyone !!! I'm just starting at this new fascinating hobby and I would like to introduce myself.

1. Name: Jesús Martín

2. Location: Valencia - Spain

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I have seen that my contributions have a high index of views and help several people.

4. I love to share: I like to add and edit places. Every time I left and got the chance I use "check the facts" and I try to add information.

5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  After posting a picture of my preferred local weeding hall and received an email saying that my photo had received more than 3,000 views. After that, I looked for information about the tool and became a Local Guide.

6. Fun Fact About Me: I love discovering new places, I love to travel and to register my moments, I am very creative too.

12486080_10208411438274573_5285155853857008589_o.jpg

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Welcome dear! Israel is awesome. I would really visit it someday ... 

Level 10

Hi dear @GusMoreira 

1. Name: Saman
  2. Location: Tehran, Iran
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to care Google map data of my country and help millions of people using Google map in their life’s everyday.
  4. I love to share: I love to add and correct the info of places by guideline. I usually use "Check the Facts" for answering the requests to add or change data and checking with several elements by searching or calling them, when I found true data share it with my friend which I’ll introduce him in next paragraph to publish quickly for important places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a while working for a Google trusted agency and using Map Maker I saw a nice and kindly manner RL of MM in my country that helped me and supported my editing’s which I was encouraged to continue more and more up to one year since the MM retirements.
    We have community in MM forum for important solutions, so in last month of MM we decide to connect each other more comfortable in social networks. First he creates Google plus page, then hosted a meet-up and invited good member of MM and created amazing group of people who shared the same passions as I do.
    after short time we heard about new community way in Local Guides Connect to connect with all local guides around the world and Googler suitable.
  6. My wish: I have a dream to work at Google company, especially in map group.
    Help and support users to make enjoyable moments and encourage them to contributes more.
    Please help me to make my dreams come true.
    rsz_20170310_174802.jpg 20161206_202013.jpg
    Good Wishes for all.
Level 10

Hello world!

1. Name: Dario
  2. Location: Turin (Italy)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Writing a review helps me to be aware of my impressions: in other words, to formulate an opinion and to express it. But nevertheless, my opinion could help other people so I must not only think about me. On the other hand, reading what other people think gives me a more complete set of points of view which expands my horizons.
  4. I love to share:  Mainly, accurate edits and corrections to mistakes. Secondly, my opinion about every place where I go (shops, restaurants, monuments, etcetera) and photos of something that has never been photographed before. Finally, I try to do my best to check the suggested facts.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I bought a new smartphone in August and, one month later, I started to use Maps. Then I discovered the points, the levels and what other users were doing. I wondered: why not? This stuff is for me!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a Potterhead and you might see me dressed in the Hogwarts uniform, walking as if nothing strange happens.

Torino Comics 2016.png

Level 7

aldas.jpgIMG_7657.JPGIMG_3851.JPG

1. Name: JC
  2. Location: Miraflores, Lima, Perú
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I feel good that my contributions have impact on people and actually act as a promotion of places, especially not-so-popular historical landmarks!
  4. I love to share: I love to take the best picture I can from a building or landmark and publish it. I know it will be seen, so it rather be good.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Just online while using Google Maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am crazy about board games, I collect and try to play them whenever I can. I also am addicted to history book from all parts of the world!
JCM
Level 5

@Dario,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect mate...... my wife is mad about Harry Potter ......we saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them a few months ago at the cinema.A bit later we saw Dr Strange which I enjoyed much more.Have fun! 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@JoséCarlosM,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect mate....history is a wonderful subject ....it is never out of date.They were my favorite subjects at senior high school...Ancient and Modern history.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself

@LuisHM, thanks a lot for letting me know. I'll change the subject of my post by adding the "April 2017”. 😁

Level 10

Good to know about you.

Best wishes.

Prof Arun C Mehta

@DagvasurenB @MakaraS @JoséCarlosM