geekogenius's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Myself — April 2018.

Hello World! 

This is Armin Ahmadi, my internet name is GeekoGenius which means a Genius Geek and what I would like to share with you is simply how and why I became a local guide and google trusted photographer. 

When I was a child, my grandma always told stories for me from far lands in India, China, Russia, America,.. and that was my dream to see those worlds. 

photo_2018-04-30_12-42-00.jpgWhen I became older and be familiar with the Google Street View and VR technologies I said to myself WooW! That's it! with this technology I can see attractions all over the world and I can share the taste of magical lands of this planet with others.

so my LocalGuide journey started! and now I am Google Maps Local Guide level 8th with more than 2000 photos, half of them 360 VR photos which got more than 5 million views. I am Master Photographer and Google Street View Trusted Photographer and also Expert Reviewer with more than 1500 Reviews and Answers.

I started my activity from the Middle East, Iran and the great Persian Empire adding multiple locations from Armenia, Turkey, Cyprus, Qatar and Saudi Arabia and After a long long trip I moved to the States. From California in the West Coast to the New York City in the East Coast, from Chicago in North to Alabama in South, I added pictures of more than 3000 years of human history to Google Maps.

Don't forget how beautiful the world Is, and we don't have much time to enjoy it. We should never forget.

Huntsville, AL, USA
1 comment
Level 7

Re: Introduce Myself — April 2018.

Hi @geekogenius Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.