Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Intro on 360 camera for SV

Intro on 360 camera for SV

Starbucks Lee Garden Three Flagship Store

Hong Kong, Causeway Bay, Hysan Ave, 10號利園三期1樓101-110號舖

December 19, 2018 @ 19:00 (HKT)

Give a introduction about using of 360 camera, and the street view app. Agenda: 1. Using street view app 2. Connect street view app with 360 camera. 3. How to upload photos from 360 camera and become street view 4. Introduction of "Roads Added" on Google Maps

RSVP here

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Hong Kong, Causeway Bay, Hysan Ave, 10號利園三期1樓101-110號舖
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Intro on 360 camera for SV

Hey @Brett,

This sounds awesome! Thanks for planning this meet-up! 

Wishing you a pleasant day and looking forward to your recap! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks, @AlexaAC

This is an educational meet up, and mainly focus on handling of 360 photos.

After this meetup, we expect everyone can take out the followings.

1. Use the right equipment and apps for 360 photos, including best tripod and other tools.

2. We should able to add 360 photos in Google Maps as a blue line, not only a point by point on Maps.

3. We should able to have "Roads added" count2018-12-17_18h49_06.png

Hope this can help to push the update of 360 photos in Hong Kong!

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Former Google Contributor

Cool, sounds good! I understood that much and think it will be very helpful to others. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks for everyone who joined the meet-up, it's a fruitful gathering and everyone learned something before we left.

We learned how to create street view with 360 camera, and how to add new roads to Maps too.  Its great that everyone share our observation, and we come up with lot of conclusion in the meetup, such as when will Maps showing the blue line in street view, and also those demo on how the 360 street view works.

As the topics are interesting and our meetup over ran for an hour!

Also thanks for @YK1001 provide tutorial and demo to us!  Looking forward for the next meet-up!

20181219_201706_HDR.jpg