alit_kucrit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Instant Noodles

Mie instant rasa sotoMie instant rasa soto

Things to do when you visiting Indonesia... . Trying instant noodles.

Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Instant Noodles

Hey @alit_kucrit,

Thanks for sharing. I really like instant noodles. Can you tell us more about the Indonesian ones? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Ivi_Ge Indonesia has so many delicious local food. It taste so good, you can find spicy food, savoury, sweet, etc.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @alit_kucrit,

Your post really piqued my curiosity. I do enjoy eating some instant noodles from time to time, so I'm really interested in finding out why the Indonesian ones are a must. Are they anything special about them, or this is something that people love to eat over there?

Looking forward to your reply! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hey @KlaudiyaG hmmm.. do you know Indomie?? Indomie is instant noodles from Indonesia. And the special things are in some cities/towns in Indonesia, you can easy to find "warmindo" (warung makan indomie). Warmindo is something like food stall that offering Indomie menus (with cheap price). 😅😊