Septarina_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Inquiry on translation on Connect

@AngieYC @sonnyNg @MortenSI Sorry, I want to discuss a little out of topic. How much accurate are the Google Translate translations provided on this web and through the Google Translate application? Because when I try to translate my post into English, the results are a little different. but the translation of the Google Translate application is near perfect.Translation from webTranslation from web

Translation from AppTranslation from App

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Inquiry on translation on Connect

Hi @Septarina_H,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For the moment, would the post, More accurate translation on Connect, have the same direction of thought with your inquiry?

I just want to let you know, follow up to the remark, that I have added a title for the post, for ease of investigation. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Inquiry on translation on Connect

Yes, the problem is the same as mine. Translator in Connect is less accurate than the Google Translation application.