KinWanGoGo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Inquiry about Questions and Answers.

I would like to ask that is there any feature or setting which will notify us when someone ask questions in the google. It would be great if there is notification when someone ask anything within our knowledge e.g. about the places that we have been there before or the community that we are living so that if we know the answers, we can reply as soon as possible. I feel that it will benefit all of us. Thanks.

P.S. If this topic was already discussed before, I would like to extend my sincere apology.

5 comments
Level 9

Re: Inquiry about Questions and Answers.

Hey @KinWanGoGo:

If you're on Android, you can turn on your notifications so that you receive questions asked by other users for places you have been to.

Once someone asks a questions that you've been to, you'll be notified and you can respond almost immediately!

Have a look at this page. It has some more information and directions on how to turn on these notifications 🙂

Thanks for helping others!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

@Shirley Thanks for your kind reply. I am using iOS so will it be available sooner?

Level 9

It isn't available at the point in iOS @KinWanGoGo. Best is if you can submit feedback in the app directly requesting this feature.

If you need, this link has the directions on how to do that on your device.  Google reviews all feedback and will improve the app accordingly! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Once again thank you so much @Shirley.  I submitted my feedback as per the link provided.

Have a great day :))

Level 9

Thank you, you have a great day too @KinWanGoGo

Hope to see you soon at Connect Live 😁