Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Indore Food Crawl

Indore Food Crawl

Indore

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

March 09, 2019 @ 11:30 (IST)

I am Vijendra. I am inviting all the local guides in the city of Indore to make our locality more informative. I hereby intend to invite all of you to attend the meet-up event that will be held in the first quarter of the year 2019 Venue : Anand Bazaar {The Mark Building} Map Location : https://goo.gl/maps/wp4tCJCzXeD2 That's right Indore is a Foodie City! Locals Guides will be gathering for a cafe & restaurant crawl. We want everyone to get off their couches with empty stomachs and join us. We will mingle through multiple restaurants enjoying food, taking photos, writing reviews, and making lots of contact within Existing/New Local Guides! Cafe List: The Belgian Waffle Chill Baby Keventers Cafe Chokolade London Shakes Cafe Dr. Bubbles Chai FOI Cakes & Craft Dakshin Cafe South Indian Hut More n Rich Bonus & Discussion Round: Chai Kaapi Waffles & More 1. Tips to write good reviews 2. Great Shot Capturing and uploading tips for better views on photos and videos, 3. Role of Google Local Guide, 4. How to remove spam/inappropriate photographs? 5. How to reinstate LG suspended accounts and counter-measure to avoid. 6. How to handle Q&A on Google Maps, Bring your instruments you using for map updates Who can join ? Everyone (Must be local guide) Will you provide transportation? No. You will have to arrange your own transportation to the location. Will food be provided free? It will be a contribution from every participant. Approx costing per person will be INR 250~350.

RSVP here

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Indore Food Crawl

Hi @Vijendra,

I have just released this post from the Spam section. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can check out this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Thank you for the great meet-up you've organized! I'm a foodie as well, so I will be very happy to see the recap. Wish you good luck! Have fun and treat yourselves well 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Hey, i want to know more about this. But i am new to local guide. 

My mobile no: (REDACTED)

Can anyone please help me with the attending process? 

Hi @Indoresince2005

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a Private Messaging System in place instead.

About your question: Click on the RSVP link in the original post. Click Attend this meet up on the right. You can find all the info in the RSVP. It starts on the 9th of March at 11 30 AM. Meeting place is here. Press attend so they know you are coming and then show up :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Looking forward for upcoming meetup.

Level 7

I just joined here yesterday and found this event. Would love to join this connect tomorrow.

Level 8

Recap of Food Crawl Meet-up

@VitB @RadieN 

Yesterday I and other local guides from my area hosted and attended this meetup.

Some people were known to me and some were unknown, and it's always great to meet new faces, getting to know about them and having them as friends 🙂

So for me, I made some new friends over there and that even make our community to be a better place by having new friends.

We people made this meetup as food crawl as Indore is known for foodies 😉

We people met at one place them from there we walked all over the area that is to be covered...

We tried different things at different cafes and they really do taste delicious.

Apart from this as the meetup was hosted for getting to know more people as same as you, we had a good round of exchanging information with one another and clarifying all the queries, doubts and any other thing about our Local Guides program.

We also discussed about perks which some of the people are getting and some don't, and that thing was not even clear to us 😉 

The meetup really went nice, making new friends, trying different foods and having a good time together with all.

Can't wait to see all those people again & even new Local Guides from my area.

Some of the pictures - 

IMG-20190309-WA0007.jpgHimanshu Yadav(Me),Sayam,Aditya Jain,Vipin Rajput,Mayank Bansal,Rohit Gulani,Sagar HablaniHimanshu Yadav(Me),Sayam,Aditya Jain,Vipin Rajput,Mayank Bansal,Rohit Gulani,Sagar HablaniIMG-20190309-WA0020.jpgIMG-20190309-WA0032.jpgSandwich & French FriesSandwich & French FriesNachos & Peri-Peri FriesNachos & Peri-Peri FriesSitting area in one of the cafeSitting area in one of the cafeItalian PizzaItalian PizzaCold Coffee with Extra SauceCold Coffee with Extra Sauce

Level 7

Just loved to be part of the event. Explored some new places with totally new people. Made some new connection. Expecting for more such future meetups.

Hi @yadavhimanshu,

Thank you very much for sharing your recap and for tagging me! It's great that you made new friends and from the pictures I can tell that you had a really good time with them! The foods that you've tried look delicious and the coffee is pretty tempting, too. Did you manage to manage to leave reviews of the places you've visited on Google Maps?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yes I and other local guides reviewed every single place that we visited there 🙂