AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: India: Add schools and colleges to the Map

Thanks for sharing.

Every year, there are many students unable to reach in time for examination due to unavailable of exact information about educational institute in google map. Adding School, Colleges are really helps peoples all over the world. Even I am trying to add new premises or either editing information that was wrongly placed in google map.

Screenshot 2017-04-15 10.03.48.png

Level 9

Hi @AradhanaB it's a great initiative for all.

We should add schools & colleges to the map. Maximum are going to add pics of a restaurant or very famous places but few LG are interested to take pic/add aschool or college. Your initiative will be helpful to us about the development of this section.

Thank you.

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

I have also received this message. Within the stipulated time i.e. 10/04/2017, I have added 225+ Schools and Colleges around my area of Kolkata. I faced a lot of questions while taking photographs but I was determined to do so for the benefit of a large number of peoples and also to improve Google Maps.

Regards,

Level 10

In course of adding schools or colleges, I have seen that Google Map is not accepting some schools showing NOT APPLIED, PLACE ADDED. But such Schools/Colleges are really existing. became disheartened very much.

Regards

Former Google Contributor

Hi @krrahulindia, please ensure to provide as much information when you add any place to Google Maps like the Name, Category, address or exact location. If you could also add photos it would help in the place getting approved and going live on Google Maps. You could also help in publishing places around you faster by verifying information around you which are added to Google Maps by others. You can go to your contributions and verify edits made to Google Maps.

Hi @kapalawais Thanks a lot for sharing your story with us here.  You could also help in publishing places around you faster by verifying information around you which are added to Google Maps by others. You can go to your contributions and verify edits made to Google Maps.

Hi @SUJITN, you could also help in publishing places around you faster by verifying information around you which are added to Google Maps by others. You can go to your contributions and verify edits made to Google Maps.

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, you could also help in publishing places around you faster by verifying information around you which are added to Google Maps by others. You can go to your contributions and verify edits made to Google Maps.

Hi @prasunkumarb Thank you for adding schools and colleges to Google Maps. Please ensure to provide as much information when you add any place to Google Maps like the Name, Category, address or exact location. If you could add photos it would help in the place getting approved and going live on Google Maps. You could also help in publishing places around you faster by verifying information around you which are added to Google Maps by others. You can go to your contributions and verify edits made to Google Maps.

Level 10

Will do it surely.

Thanks