imran1986's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

In love with exotic Doi Fuchka

Think about an evening when you are in the low mood or having some tension around you then the one of the best way to cheer up yourself is having Doi fuska for its exotic taste. Today was a gloomy day and we were thinking to go out in the evening to have some food. So we choose to have Doi Fuska from Tarka restaurantDai Fuska with chat masalaDai Fuska with chat masalaDai Fuska with chat masalaDai Fuska with chat masalaDai Fuska with chat masalaDai Fuska with chat masala

It is a regular fuska (pani puri) mixed with sour yogurt, chaat masala, chilling, mashed potato, beans, green & sweet chatni. Sometimes they mix molten molasses with it to have some sweet flavor. When everything mixes up in sufficient amount then it turns into a cocktail of sweet, sour, spice and verities of taste from different masala ultimately an exotic taste bomb. They used to serve 6-8 piece in a plate which will cost you around 80-200 taka (cost varies with the place). One plate is sufficient to spice-up your mood and turn your gloomy day into a pleasant one.  
Tarka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
15 comments
Level 9

Re: In love with exotic Doi Fuchka

@imran1986  I like doi fuchka.  Though I love regular fuchka mora than doi fuchka as I love spicy food more than sweet foods. Thank you for sharing these mouth-watering photos. 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 7

It seems delicious. Mmmm. 

Level 9

I love both of them. Regular one with little spice, mostly with "Bomby Chilli" and this one has it's unique taste of yogurt, spice and sweet all together. Have you tried Dhaba? @SaifIS 

Level 9

Yea, it is @Iravk. You should try once in your lifetime to have this exotic flavour. 🙂

Level 9

@imran1986  I have been to Dhaba once but for Biriyani not for fuchka. But I will keep that in mind. 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 9

Then you should try their varieties of fuska there. But you know the preparation is different in our home town (Barisal) .We add more spice and few other ingredients

Level 8

@imran1986 puchkas are my favourite food as well 🙂

Level 9

Same here @Kavita1. Hope you have tried doi fuchka and chocolate fuchka (though I didn't like it). 

Level 8

I have had doi puchka, ghugni puchka, aloo dum puchka, suji puchka and chocolate puchka 🙂

But yes savory puchkas are the best 🤓