HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Improvement On Meet-ups Approval Rate

It seems the team have been making a lot of improvements in the Local Guides program lately. They seem to be moving like a wildfire this year, making a lot of improvements in the program. Now the Meet-up approval/review rate has been cut short from 2 weeks to 1 week. This seems very good at least, it gives enough time to local guides to get more attendees to their meet-up. 

I submitted a meet-up and I was told your Meet-up idea would be reviewed within 1 week. Sounds very good to have this on board.

Screenshot_2018-03-12-08-44-50.png

4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Improvement On Meet-ups Approval Rate

🙂 Everyone is still encouraged to submit their meet-ups for approval 2 weeks or earlier for approval + promoting to ensure a great turnout! @HelloSamsonR

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynL wrote:

🙂 Everyone is still encouraged to submit their meet-ups for approval 2 weeks or earlier for approval + promoting to ensure a great turnout! @HelloSamsonR

Ha, okay @JeslynL. I thought it was about the approval rate initially of been 2 weeks before it is approved/ reviewed right, if am not wrong ?. 

Level 8

Yes @HelloSamsonR. We get our meetup approved quick these days. Thank you Local Guides Team.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 10

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

This is a god news because that means:

- the program is growing very fast

- the google team decided to check carefully the meetup 

- the meetup will be more organized and useful. Some people made meetup without any real targets.