Kumaarsantosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Impactful Photo Views]: 40 Million Photo Views Milestone👍

Hello Fellow LGs,

Once again my sincere gratitude to our fellow LGs, CMs and GMs for their continuous and tireless support. You all are fabulous.

This is one of the best community I have ever come across. The Power of Community is just infectious.

Happy to share here that I have achieved another milestone of 40 Million Photo Views in my contribution on Google Map. In about 5 months ever since I have posted about 28 Million Photo Views Milestone, it has moved from 28M to 40M views now i.e 12M incremental views at the rate of average 2.4M per month. 

Caption: 40 million photo views as on 16-APRIL-2024, Data Source: Google Map NotificationsCaption: 40 million photo views as on 16-APRIL-2024, Data Source: Google Map Notifications

Caption: 40 million photo views as on 16-APRIL-2024. Data Source: Google MapCaption: 40 million photo views as on 16-APRIL-2024. Data Source: Google Map

Thank you so much for your help in this journey.

Keep building informed community stronger 💪 together.

JAI HO!!!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: [Impactful Photo Views]: 40 Million Photo Views Milestone👍

@Kumaarsantosh  Congratulations because your photos in Google Maps have 2,4 million views each month on average. I agree one of the main reasons  is "infection"  and afection and connection and,,,

Level 10

Thanks @IamJoseFelixAranda for your best wishes and sharing the same thought.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

Level 10

Congratulations on this amazing achievement 🥳 

@Kumaarsantosh 

Level 10

Thank you @waza28 for your kind words.

Long time...hope all well. 

Connect Moderator

Nice one @Kumaarsantosh, you can certainly be proud of an average of 2.4M views per month. Congratulations!

Level 10

Thank you @AdamGT for appreciation. It means a lot coming from you.

Level 10

Hello dear friend @Kumaarsantosh , Wow, well done,  you achieved 40 Million Photo Views, 12M incremental views w.r.t previous best, improved at the rate of average 2.4M per month. What a figures! Congratulations for the impactful contributions!

Signature Image
Level 10

Thanks a ton my dear friend @PrasadVR. Your companionship in this journey is great. Keep bonded.