amankh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Image with 2.7+ Million Views

A seemingly innocuous picture of two zebras at the Denver Zoo has received a staggering 2.76 million views on Google Maps. How? The answer is in persistence and perseverance. Taking advantage of various local and international forums as well as carefully chosen hashtags has resulted in this

Image URL: https://goo.gl/maps/Ba1asHctchL2https://goo.gl/maps/Ba1asHctchL2https://goo.gl/maps/Ba1asHctchL2

Denver Zoo, Steele Street, Denver, CO, USA
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Image with 2.7+ Million Views

Hi @amankh,

Wow, congratulations on the 2.76 million views! That's some dedication! I can see why, as it's almost a mirror image of the zebras. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

I'm wondering what device did you use to capture this beauty? 

PS: I will move your post to Photography.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @amankh

a lot of viewers, good job any way.

Level 6

Hey,

Thank you so much for the words of motivation. They are the one's that make me strive on doing more. As for the pic I used a Nikon D60 with the kit lens. To be candid, I consider myself a very average photographer albeit with lots of passion to learn and which is why I keep experimenting daily 🙂

Thanks & Best Regards,

Aman

Level 6

Hi Abdullah...thanks!!!

Hi @amankh,

Thank you for this amazing photo! The colours are so vivid, it truly deserves this impressive number of views.

By the way, I wanted to remind you to tag a Local Guide when you are communicating with him/her by adding @ before their name. This way they will receive a notification and will be able to reply to you 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @RadieN

Thanks for the input on adding @ to tag a local guide. Appreciate the same 🙂

You're welcome @amankh. Keep exploring and sharing your great photos! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Sounds good, thanks @amankh!

Happy to motivate! Keep sharing! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!