Level 7

Ichi sushi gresik

The best sushi in Gresik20180105_182126.jpg

Gresik, East Java, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Ichi sushi gresik

Hi@Amrincee

Awesome shushi photo.looking delicious, juicy.

And beautiful woman posted this on the local guides connect.

Level 7

Wenakkkkkk

Level 7

Thanks guys
Level 6

That delicious looking such I looks so good that it might even convince ME, here in Canada , to try it! I have never wanted to eat uncooked meat before! It is still snowing here and it looks so beautiful, with everything covered in a coat of pure white snow! The snowflakes were huge and floating straight down, like white rain, only gently and so quietly. There is nothing so wonderful as walking in the snow as if there was a bubble of silence as you walk along. Then, when the snow stops and the sun comes out again, and the snow and ice in the trees catches the sunlight in such a way that the ice works like a thousand little prisms and suddenly you see coloured lights with yellow and pink and blue and green . It is so magical! I think that is where the idea for Christmas trees came from long ago! Now, there must be over a foot of white snow on all the rooftops! We find it easy to dress warmly. We just pull all our warmest clothes out and replace all the Spring , summer and Autumn clothe off the clothes hangers and put them away and then we put our warm winter clothes up for the next 5 or 6 months of very cold,-20 to -30,in January and February. Right now, well, it snowed right after Hallowe'en. And it will not melt now until May. If it is as cold as last year. The scientists say that we have had more rain around the world, than we've ever registered befkre! If things stay as they are with more precipitation, we ,here in northern Ontario( a Province in Canada, we could end up with a record snowfall this winter. Remind me to keep you posted! If we get too much snow, then people will get up on the rooftops to shovel the snow off. It can get very heavy! Hope you stay in touch with me!

christyabrandon

ChristineBrandon
Level 7

Hmmm,,,yummi ,,,dmn,,,,non