JoyGlory7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

INTRO/FAVORITE ACTIVITY

Hi,

I am Glory, Lomé/Togo. It's a couple of years that I discover the great help Google Maps brings to communities. Personally, I love adding new places. You know, places in many towns, except Lome/Capital; are not on maps. that's why whenever I have the chance to travel outside Lomé, I do my Best to add at least one place, sometimes, no way to add cos' the google has some 'difficulties' identifying details on the area. 

I want to make places visible on maps so that when you take a town's maps, you have choice to make.

I also love sharing my 'experience', time passed, opinion on visited places. Photos, reviews, questions, answers, videos.Caption: A photo of the back view of a man taking a photograph of Mount Sibayak in Indonesia.(Getty Images)

Glory
Lome, Togo
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: INTRO/FAVORITE ACTIVITY

Hello @JoyGlory7,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your story and experience with us.

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - June 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!