sakuravisions's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I unable to delete photos

Hi Im from Australia.. Im not sure it was correct post here but I got problem on my page. I posted some photos on some place but it was wrong place. Normally delete mark came up  when I clicked photo. But I couldnt do this time. Could somebody advice me? Thanks. 

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: I unable to delete photos

Hi @sakuravisions ,

what do you exactly see on your photos? Normally when you go to your contributions (either PC or mobile), then Photo, you should see a 3 dots menu on every single foto from where you can access the delete option.

Screenshot of Google Maps my contributions page, photo page, menu optionsScreenshot of Google Maps my contributions page, photo page, menu options

Are you missing the 3 dots menu or the delete menu entry?

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 6

@sakuravisions normally there is a bin at the top for you to use. However, sometimes after deleting it takes couple minutes before it disappears. Just refresh your page. Ill show you how mine appears on my contribution page.Photo from Shanaye Thomas local  guidecontribution pagePhoto from Shanaye Thomas local guidecontribution page

Level 7

Hi, LuigiZ .
Thank you for your advice. Yes I did try to find but I didn't see only two dot without delete. But finally I could delete from PC. I couldn't fix this problem from mobile and also tablet. 

Level 7

Thank you, Shanaye. 
I couldn't see any bin on these photos as unusual. But I tried to delete from PC, not mobile and I could do that on PC.