G-ONE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I really love sharing most on Google Maps

I really like clean & simple things which have high quality... before google maps... there was a problem to find different easy things in a new place or city... Actually one of the reasons, I brought android phone was Google maps. Easiness & clean UI & amazing service which help every time you go anywhere if you have a net connection even 2g.Then  I saw local guide initiative & I liked it very much. Because we can find different locations with google maps but we can not able to know actually how they are unless you go there & check yourself or you have some friend who had gone there ... or you get anything by mouth publicity ... But obviously, our friend circle was small to check each place or new area or a different city... But with technology, local guide program increased it rapidly & also it gives options to share photos & videos with it to check the place & ambiance before going there. That's why I like the local guide program & also like to be a local guide & share my experience & photos with others. It gives the chance to even meet or chat with other local guides. That's cherry on the top. It gives you the power to share, power to discover & power to connect. Perfect!

So I share a new store or restaurant or business & share more photos of every place so anyone will get more idea about it on maps.

Pune, Maharashtra, India