Elite_Sao's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I love sharing on Google Map, it is powerful.

My name is Elite. I live in Cambodia, the most beautiful country in the world. So first time I know google local guide from my brother, I'm interested because I can help to give some information about some place where I've been, about facility, access to go there, and how the things at the place going on. 

I love sharing my personal traveling on Google map, because I can tell everything how good the place is. Review the place where I've been to, give some feedback at the place or food. I can let people know where the place is, how is the place going on before they want to visit that place too. Sharing staff in Google map is very fun thing to do for me. I'm very happy to share my experience to people around the world or in my local area. 

I keep sharing every moment I go, because I want people to knows that sharing is caring. 

For example: When I go to a restaurant for a dinner, I can review the food or place for a better improvement to their restaurant. Give some idea to restaurant or place owner to improve the food or service. This can help very much for people who want to know the detail of the place. 

Some people want to know more about the place they plan to go, so they can go to GOOGLE MAP and check the place and read all the review before they decide to go there. See? It helps a lot, and easy for people. Thank to Google that create this smart site for everyone to use or to review everything where they've been to.

One thing, I like to do is adding a small business area on Google map. Some place I can't find on google map. So I help to create the location for them just an easy way for people to find or reach there. 

Just now I create a location area for Happy Lamb Hot Pot Cambodia (click on the text to see the location on Google Map), so people want to go there, they will check Google map for the direction.

Link location: https://goo.gl/maps/veCe5ndAJer

Google maps is powerful to let us upload the photos, write comments, reviewing the place, which would be really useful for everyone. 

Thank you for reading my story.

Have a nice day.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia