Tito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Google Trusted photographer

Hello @Tito

Wow! You have an outstanding record. Well, getting the badge is simple. Enable Available for hire from Street View app. I am sure you would have 50 approved images so it's really simple getting the badge. If you have any further difficulties we are here to help.

Cheers. Badr'

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 3.42.34 AM.png

Level 6

Re: I woul like to become google trusted photographer

@Tito wrote:

Thank you! What is top contributor program? Can you explain to me. Such things you simply can not search on Google!

@Tito I can help you here. The top contributor program is of volunteers who help in a product by Google such as YouTube or Google My Business or Google Maps or Google Plus. More information about that can be found at https://support.google.com/groups/answer/2518477 and https://topcontributor.withgoogle.com/. 

Let me know if this was helpful or not. 

Level 6

@Tito wrote:

Please clarify what do you mean by STV/SVT?

@Tito SVT/STV is another way of saying Google Street View Trusted photographer. But maybe @LucioV can confirm that information for us though.

Level 7

404 not found

Level 7

Anybody here can help me? I was Trusted photographer, and now I am not

What is going on?

Level 8

Re: I have not Trusted photographer Badge

Hi Zeljko,

do you know that you're spamming Connect with a lot of posts about Trusted photographer Badge. I've already answered you  and tagged Google moderators to help you in an old thread.

So please be patient till a Google moderator contact you here on connect. 

Level 8

cc @ErmesT hi, could you please merge this post into this

Level 7

ok, when they will contact me?

Level 8

@Tito wrote:

ok, when they will contact me?

I tagged them for you in the weekend. it's 5:23 AM in NYC right now so when they will be back to work & see the tag notification. we will get an answer from them. so be patient, I know how is frustrating for someone like you who have an awesome photo sphere library on Google maps. I believe it's a technical problem so I hope it will be solved soon.

Level 7

Please note that for several last months I am each day the most viewed photospherographer on Google. If my 360 content is not interesting for Google it may be interesting for Facebook and Oculus. I might delete all 4000 photospheres from Google.