LaraT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: I guess people think I'm crazy because of Local Guides

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Same pinch. 😛 This happens to me also @LaraT. But no worries, nobody looks at us if we do nothing. So do something whether anyone notices or not. 😄

@BishowvijayaPYeahhh, I'm working on this not worring thing ahahahah 🙂

Level 6

@StuartM wrote:

I'm the same and I'm now trying to do 360 photos makes it even worse. I feel like a total werido trying to get pics inside bussiness.

Its a definite skill being able to walk + acting naturally + taking pictures

I know right??? It takes a lot of pratice hahaha.

You're one step ahead tho, 360 pics takes a lot more effort than usual photos, congratulations for that :)))

Level 6

@LucioV wrote:

@StuartM wrote:

I'm the same and I'm now trying to do 360 photos makes it even worse. I feel like a total werido trying to get pics inside bussiness.

Its a definite skill being able to walk + acting naturally + taking pictures

Actually, this could be not permitted: you always should ask for permission before take and upload a 360 inside a business 😉

Anyway, as long as you continue contribute @LaraT the better the experience will become! Don't be shy!

Oh, tha'ts interesting, I didn't know that. Thank you for the information, @LucioV!

As for being shy, I promise I'm working on that!

Level 6

@JonathanHsu wrote:

I stopped trying to hide it.  If I take a picture, I just do it, I take my time, do it in public, and don't care if someone sees me.

Someone seeing you taking a photo is a lot less creepy than someone seeing you try to secretly take a photo.

hahahahahaha that's actually really accurate, @PittsburghJon.

Level 3

Ha, yup.  My wife hates going with me places now. It is a fun date night activity though.  I always wonder if someone thinks we are casing the joint taking pictures everywhere.

Level 7

You are not the only shy Local Guide.

And I get even more embarassed when polite pedestrians stop so that I can take the picture and I am pleading with them to carry on walking, telling them I will take the picture after they have gone by.

I have also started using a 360 camera mounted on a stalk on a helmet - that has taken my shy waltz with other pedestrians and their varying assessments of me to a whole new level - later I intend to elaborate on this as part of a review of the camera.

Level 9

@LaraT "weird in peace" is the most awesome phrase I have heard for us LG's:)

Level 9

ignorant people,

keep exploring 🙂 

Indonesia Local Guides | Malang Local Guides | Instagram  

Level 7

The thing is that you are being helpful. The same people who are staring sooner or later might find your pictures helpful by searching for something they need. Just check your contribution tab and your uploaded pictures. Probably the view count of the pictures is piling up 🙂

Level 5

nope you arent ❤️ 🙂

also the mission is harder when youre in a country that no one do something like that except you 

follow me on facebook faressalem98@gmail.com so we can keep n touch and help each other reshape this amazing planet