LaraT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: I guess people think I'm crazy because of Local Guides

@demeke wrote:

Ha, yup.  My wife hates going with me places now. It is a fun date night activity though.  I always wonder if someone thinks we are casing the joint taking pictures everywhere.

hahahahaha, remember her the famous quote " I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, in fullnes and in embarrassment taking pics all over the place".

Level 6

@Petersoniq wrote:

You are not the only shy Local Guide.

And I get even more embarassed when polite pedestrians stop so that I can take the picture and I am pleading with them to carry on walking, telling them I will take the picture after they have gone by.

I have also started using a 360 camera mounted on a stalk on a helmet - that has taken my shy waltz with other pedestrians and their varying assessments of me to a whole new level - later I intend to elaborate on this as part of a review of the camera.

Ohhh I get you in a spitirual level, it's like "no no no go on pretend I'm not here I'm so sorry" haahahha, I completely get it!

I find the 360 camera really awesome, let me know when you publish your review, ok? 🙂

Level 6

@aslamm wrote:

@LaraT "weird in peace" is the most awesome phrase I have heard for us LG's:)

I know right?? It just fits so good

Level 6

@AndiB wrote:

ignorant people,

keep exploring 🙂 

I definitely will :)))

Level 6

@ArnasJ wrote:

The thing is that you are being helpful. The same people who are staring sooner or later might find your pictures helpful by searching for something they need. Just check your contribution tab and your uploaded pictures. Probably the view count of the pictures is piling up 🙂

I knoww, in the end we're all doing an amazing job here! I just saw the numbers and you did a great job hahahaha it did pille up!

Level 6

@FaresS wrote:

nope you arent ❤️ 🙂

also the mission is harder when youre in a country that no one do something like that except you 

thank youuu ❤️

now can you imagine the mission at the smallest state of Brazil? believe me, i've explained to a lot of people (family and friends mostly) what is the Google Local Guides. I also kinda did this in front of my whole class because Local Guides is the theme of my final paper at university 🙂

Level 8

We are different, people with difficulties with something different!

Eriseu Ribas Trindade Junior