SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: I got the mail

@SoniaK  Thank you!! Congratulations to you too, from the sound of things, you work really hard as a local guide, so I know you deserve it ! 😉 I'm fairly new, but learning a lot constantly. P.S: are we supposed to receive some kind of e-mail with instructions? or what is the next step, do you know?

Connect Moderator

I dont know @MillyS. But I have stopped worrying about it. I know we all are in good hands and we will be informed in due time about what to do or what not to do. So just chillax (chill+relax) and wait for the next mail.

I heard they were waiting for the responses from the attendees until 23rd. So today or tomorrow, or within few days, a mail is due with some instruction. Worry not, bro. 🙂

P.S.: I am fairly new too in Connect. Still in the process of figuring out a lot of things. And I am finding the process fun. I am quick learner, I guess. 😛

Level 10

Congratulations @SoniaK. It's a great honor for a Local guide. It's really good news for Bangladesh because you couple of people are now representing on behalf of Bangladesh also. Wonderful steps as a Local guide. Thank you.

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @MahmudPolash. Indeed, its an honor. But it's not just a couple of people who are representing the country this time. We are 6 of us. Keep us all in your prayer and wish us luck so that we can well represent the country in front of the Google geniuses and the rest of the world.