AshishBobade's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I find peace here.. #Ladakh_Dairies

Shanti Stupa....LadakhShanti Stupa....Ladakh

This place is Shanti Stupa. This place belongs to Buddhism. It was built in 1991. It is a very peaceful and beautiful place. Shanti Stupa is a major tourist attraction in Leh city. This place gives a panoramic view of entire Leh City. This place is easily accessible by road. If you ever been in Leh then must visit Shanti Stupa...

Leh
6 comments
Level 9

Re: I find peace here.. #Ladakh_Dairies

It looks beautiful place @AshishBobade 

Thank you for sharing with us.

You can share a bit of information about this place for other LGs.

Level 7

Hi @AbdullahAM ..

I am glad you like my first post.. Thank you....

Connect Moderator

Hi @AshishBobade nice photo!

What you wrote in the comments about what the place is called and the history behind it.. you should add all that information in the original post so that folks can read and enjoy the photo at the same time. It would make your post more interesting and others can appreciate it better too! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 7

Hi @AdrianLunsong .. 

Thank you for your advice..

Former Google Contributor

Viite: I find peace here.. #Ladakh_Dairies

Hi @AshishBobade,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. It looks absolutely amazing! Is it a temple of some sort? Can you go inside it? How can I get to this place, by car or are there organized tours? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Viite: I find peace here.. #Ladakh_Dairies

Hi.. @DanniS 

Shanti Stupa is two levels white domed structure dedicated to Buddhism. First level there is Dharma Chakra and on second level it has Buddha idol. This place  is use for meditation. Shanti Stupa has circular path around it. There you can do parikrama.  You can get there by car.