parthsingh38's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I didnt get any Level 5 benefits

I want to know how can I claim any free storage or what are the current benefit for reaching level 5.

3 comments
Level 10

Re: I didnt get any Level 5 benefits

Hello @parthsingh38 The Google Drive storage promotion has ended. You can find the latest benefits here:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-Google-Play-for-Local-Guides-Level...

I hope this helps you. 

Level 10

Hello @parthsingh38

In Local Guides Free Storage Benefit are now ended !

here is the New Benefit Who Reach Level 4 and beyond.

Google Play perk

As a new perk for our global community, Local Guides who reach Level 4 and beyond by August 31, 2017 have a chance to receive 3 months of Google Play Music and 75% off a movie rental on Google Play. Offer availability varies by country and must be redeemed by November 30, 2017.

Please check This Link For Redeem it. 

hope it will help you 🙂

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Hii @parthsingh38

Congratulation for your new Local Guides Badge

Please See This Perk

New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+(Post by TraciC)

Note: This perk is only available to new customers who are not current Google Play Music subscribers, and have not been Google Play Music subscribers or participated in a Google Play Music trial in the past 12 months. Existing and recent Google Play subscribers in eligible countries are eligible for 75% off a movie rental. Read below for more information.

PlayPerk.jpg

We’re excited to share a new global perk for the community! As a thank you for sharing great content on Google Maps, Local Guides who reach Level 4 and beyond by August 31, 2017 can get 3 months of Google Play Music and 75% off a movie rental on Google Play. The perk varies by country.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-Google-Play-for-Local-Guides-Level...

Keep Up The Good Work.