Thanks Team. ( my english bad )
Untitled.pngb541411735bed9e080af.jpge7628a2afe8312dd4b92.jpg

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I cannot share history local

Hey @dan_bin,

To learn how to turn on the location history on your account, please visit this article: Manage or delete your Location History.

Please note that your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I cannot share history local

Hey @dan_bin,

To learn how to turn on the location history on your account, please visit this article: Manage or delete your Location History.

Please note that your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators