Asad_Jaman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I am nothing but a local guide

Hi, I’m Asad. I am a level 8 google local guide from Bangladesh.

I used to travel different places but I did not know that my travelling can help people in various ways. When I knew about it I started contributing as a Google local guide. I have been contributing for only few months and I fall in love and work hard and get higher level in short time. I am trying to connect with local guide communities from different parts and helping local people to contribute as local guide volunteer.

Few months back when I needed to travel or go to different places for different purposes I searched the place on google maps. But sometimes I get upset for not finding some places and information. Then I stated to know that who develop those places by reviews, photos, information etc. Then I find great people, who shares their experiences are Google Local Guides form different parts of the world. They are contributing voluntarily.  

I love to help people and I think this is the best way to help people.

My dream is to travel the world and this dream comes true through Google maps. Google maps help me to travel the whole world and know the places and stuffs visually. Salute to all Google Local Guides

I’m very Proud to be a part of Google Local Guide Community.

I’m level 8 Google Local guide.

Regards

Md. Asadujjaman

Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 10

Re: I am nothing but a local guide

Yes @Asad_Jaman

I appreciate your frankness.

Please continue to share your thoughts and experiences

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 10

Dear @Asad_Jaman

Nice stating of your journey with LG community keep contribution more and stay connect.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

Hi @Asad_Jaman

I appreciate your thought and your dedication in local guide. Hope you will do your best to help people through guiding. Hope for the best. 🙂