Somsenater's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I Just hit 1 million photo Views!

I'm excited, I just discovered this forum about two weeks ago, and now, as a Level 5 Google Local Guide, I have passed that 1 million photo views!  Just wanted to share my excitement!  I also find it odd the photo that has the highest views, was when my computer at work was updating, so I went for a little walk while it was updating...

1-million-views.png

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: I Just hit 1 million photo Views!

Hi @Somsenater!

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment. On behalf of Google, I would like to thank you for your contributions to Google Maps. 

Keep Mapping!

🙂

Level 9

Wow! Awesome!

With your achievement, you are inspiring all of us. I know this ffeling as I had also recently crossed the same milestoneScreenshot_2017-03-21-15-57-02.png

Happy mapping!

Level 8

Good job mate...

@NateS wrote:

I'm excited, I just discovered this forum about two weeks ago, and now, as a Level 5 Google Local Guide, I have passed that 1 million photo views!  Just wanted to share my excitement!  I also find it odd the photo that has the highest views, was when my computer at work was updating, so I went for a little walk while it was updating...

1-million-views.png

@NateS wrote:

1-million-views.png

Good job mate..

Level 10

@Somsenater Congratulations!!!. Hope see more contributions from you.

Level 7

Level 8

Me too! I am so happy. I truly hope my photos and reviews help people. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 3.32.41 AM.png