Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hyderabad Zoo Photo walk

Hyderabad Zoo Photo walk

Nehru Zoological Park

Nehru Zoological Park, Kishan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500264, India

December 24, 2019 @ 08:30 (IST)

Hyderabad Zoo also known as Nehru Zoological park is one of the largest wildlife sanctuaries in india spread over 380 acres having 100 plus species of birds, animals and reptiles. It also has a toy train to explore the vast Zoo without much walking along with a option for safari at nominal charges. Come along with comfortable walking shoes to explore and have fun time. Entry fees is ₹50 and ample parking is available for two and four wheelers at economical cost. Please note that there are additional charges of ₹100 for bringing DSLR camera.

RSVP here

Nehru Zoological Park, Kishan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500264, India
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Hyderabad Zoo Photo walk

@AslamMo  thanks for giving information about the park.

Level 8

Had been there two years back ... Did they modernize in the mean time ? Is the parking lot ground made of concrete now or still they do make haphazard random parking via vendors ? Parking lot did not have any lights , so be careful after sunsight. The toy train was very rusty too. Not much good food options. But a good spot family picnics as they allow own food to bring in. You cant bring in any plastic however, one good thing. Many things need to be midernized to make it at par with world standards like Singapore zoo, Berlin zoo or San Diego zoo.

Raja Banerjee
Level 9

I was there last year @RxBx, lots of improvement compared to previous years. It is obviously work in progress but still worthwhile coming early morning to avoid crowds and i definitely prefer bringing own snacks 🙂

Connect Moderator

My best wishes with you @AslamMo 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji 

Level 8

@AslamMolovely roundabout if I not wrong!!! Regards

Level 9

It is the entrance to the Zoo @Male2019 

Level 10

@AslamMo wise you all the best for successful photowalk.  

Level 9

Thank you @MehadeHasan