SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hyderabad Visit

Going to reach Hyderabad.. Having ideas of taking more photos of places like Shops, Shopping malls, Parks,etc to upload in maps.. Right now, my point is 341 (Level 4), but this time, planning to return only after reaching 500+ points (Level 5).. Thank you all !!

Vellore Local Guides
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hyderabad Visit

Hi @SalmaanN, if you are looking for recommendations for places to visit and eateries etc. in Hyderabad, you can try searching the community mentions of "Hyderabad" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and introduce yourself, then ask for tips and recommendations. You'd most likely be speaking with locals in Hyderabad and we all know that locals give the best suggestions.

Good luck with it and I hope you enter Hyderabad a Level 4, leave as a Level 5! No pressure though, we love appreciate quality reviews and photos more than the sheer quantity of contributions you have. 🙂

EDIT: I took a look around and found this thread, perfect for you! Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL, Thanks for your kind suggestion.. I will sure try on that.. Nice talking to you..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 5

It is the best to place to visit. You can explore new places like Charminar, Golconda fort, Hussain Sagar, Ramoji Filmcity, Birla Mandir, Necklace road, Indira Park etc. I hope you will reach the level 5. all the best  

Level 6

Ramoji film city on the outskirts of Hyderabad will be a great place for photography. Do not forget to try Paradise biryani, Famous Icecream and walk around Charminar. Have a great trip! 

Level 4

All the best.

Level 8

Thank you all for your kind suggestions..

Vellore Local Guides