Abrigon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Howdy Boise

Hello all in Boise and the area of Elmore/Ada and Canyon and the Treasure Valley. Mike

Boise, ID, USA
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Howdy Boise

Hey @Abrigon,

Welcome to Connect.

To find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

Similarly, I always encourage community members to mention your location in the subject line of your post (i.e. Meetup at [your city]) or in the "Location" field. This way, other Local Guides who are from the same area can find your post easily. 
I recommend also to read this great post and explore our meet-up platform to check if there is any event happening close to you.

To create your own meet-up, click here

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hi @Abrigon please  follow @GeorgesHR instructions, it will be very helpful to you?

Level 5

Getting to know down town. There has been several changes in businesses and such of late, also road construction, and routes changes with the local bus/transit system, will see how things change.