Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: How to tell a story through your photography

Its a cool post. Another tip, is always clean your camera lens before taking a picture. It's an obvious one but also very important.

Level 6

Thanks for the useful information

Level 8

Good read and learning tips. Thanks! I try to do these all but am certainly not a pro. I've used tip #6 a few times before. Just a couple pics of the Light Rail in Minneapolis; one is waiting for 2 trains to arrive to a newer downtown stadium, and another to showcase the Light Rail window reflection in a cool lunch place.

Downtown Minneapolis from the US Bank Stadium Light Rail StationDowntown Minneapolis from the US Bank Stadium Light Rail StationMoving Light Rail from the University Village Naf Naf GrillMoving Light Rail from the University Village Naf Naf Grill

Google Verified 360 Street View Photography | LGC Travel and Advice |
Level 7

@Christina-NYC Thanks for the guides. I love sharing photos in my every review of the places because sometimes some places or moments can't be expressed through words but lovely pictures. A picture can tell a story more profoundly and it creates thinking ability to know and feel the places or moments more deeply. 

Level 8

Story telling through photography is truly an art that must be mastered. Thanks for letting us into this secrets. Kudos

Level 9

Very helpful information @Christina-NYC 

Thank you for sharing with us.

A footpath  at Circuit House Park, MymensinghA footpath at Circuit House Park, Mymensingh

Level 8

@Christina-NYC @Cristana, Amazing photo

Not all photos tell the story, 

Some photos with angle, timing, background and experience tell the story. 

Thank you 

@

KRISHNA 

KRISHNA 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Christina-NYC  your tips are very informative.

Having a concept gives me great time.

Lake PlastiraLake PlastiraLake Plastira activitiesLake Plastira activitiesStream near lake Plastira environmentStream near lake Plastira environment

Horse ride at lake PlastiraHorse ride at lake Plastira

Level 8

Nice share,thank you.

Level 9

Interesting post @Christina-NYC  most helpful tips for us,thank you for sharing with us.