Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to take photos of pet-friendly places

Thank you for sharing @Christina-NYC

This is very nice and important tips!

We have to read this @Christine_T

Level 6

Oooohhh... Thanks for the tips. my fave one was get a dog's eye view of the place.

Makes me wanna go for a photo walk now! Wish I could bring my cat but i have to buy one of those cat backpacks first coz we just sneak her in and out of our building coz no pets allowed hahahaha.

Level 7

@Christina-NYC

Thank you for sharing this! These are some great tips on how to really capture the pet-friendly atmosphere.

I couldn't stop smiling looking at all the people and their dogs having a good time. 

@HiroyukiTakisawa and I really want a dog someday in the near future so it will be a good idea to start keeping an eye out for places like this now. I don't know many at the moment so this is a good opportunity to start learning. 

My hometown has more and more places where you can bring your dogs in recent years. Although I haven't been home in years, in the past when I would go home I would love to take our dog out to pet-friendly restaurants or cafes.

However, when it comes to pet-friendliness,  I'll never forget when I was visiting Berlin, Germany when I was a student. Not only would we see dogs on the trains but also even inside nicer restaurants where it would be nearly impossible being able to bring your dog in the US.

I'm looking forward to introducing pet-friendly places in my area but I'm also curious to see what pet-friendly places look like in other cities and countries. :)))

Level 9

Great photos and nice tips ...thanks for sharing @Christina-NYC

Level 6

GOOD TIPS

@RodneyJS wrote:

Thanks for the handy dandy tips, @Christina-NYC.  Those are some amazing pics

Level 7

3223BA87-51EF-41B4-A076-6B592C901C83.jpeg

BF005FAC-69CA-4012-A588-E9D15AE6350A.jpeg

You have to take more pics of element. Then find the images which were taken by great angles.

Connect Moderator

So cute the pictures here! This is really for pet lovers.Flying dog. Garmisch-PartenkirchenFlying dog. Garmisch-Partenkirchen

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Hello Dear @Christina-NYC

It's Great information for me,

I love animal too much 🙂

It's my CatIt's my Cat

Level 6

IMG_0080.jpgThe cat of my son

Level 7

Lovely write up with details needed to give the best info of a pet friendly place, keep doing a great work