Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to take photos of architecture

Hello, @Christina-NYC  Thank you for great info, so nice tips.

Regards, 

Matthewgim.

Level 7

@ Christina-NYC are very good advice and recommendations and of daily use, in fact they have been very useful to me and I will apply them from now on, thank you very much!

Level 9

awwww! I love this post! This post was recommended by the amazing @MoniDi I see why now!

Looking at these pictures, I feel like I may be better poised as an Architectural Photographer.🙈

Thanks for your insights. The only issue I have with this post is; "I never wanted it to end", It flowed seemlessly.St. Martin of Tours Roman Catholic Church, St. Maarten IslandSt. Martin of Tours Roman Catholic Church, St. Maarten IslandChampage Waterfall at the Piazza of the Grand Ruby PrincessChampage Waterfall at the Piazza of the Grand Ruby PrincessThe Atrium/PiazzaThe Atrium/PiazzaThe Ruby Princess and another shipThe Ruby Princess and another ship

Can you please take a look at the pictures I have attached and tell me how I could have made them look better and more memorable?

Thank you

Level 6

Thankyou this is very Helpful

Level 6

Fa sempre piacere chi condivide con altri le proprie capacitá. Per quanto riguarda fotografare persone, sono un pò reticente. Almeno che

Level 6

Fa sempre piacere quando qualcuno condivide con altri le proprie capacitá. Per quanto riguarda fotografare le persone sono un pò reticente,perché lí in lontananza ci sono degli estranei dei quali devo rispettarne la privacy.