KULDIPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to map local Snacks Corner (street food)

In India there are many local street food shops. They dont have any permanent establishments. They sell snacks items daily prepared fresh in small stall. They can be called Snacks Corner or something like it. What should be the best category for these shops. Kindly suggest.

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How to map local Snacks Corner (street food)

@KULDIPS Verification with out a street mailing address is not in the system.  For more information you can check out the forum for business owners and Google My Business. It is outside of what they want to include for the time being. 

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@KULDIPS Verification with out a street mailing address is not in the system.  For more information you can check out the forum for business owners and Google My Business. It is outside of what they want to include for the time being. 

Level 9

Thanks for your reply @davidcox. But this could result in a lots of feature that can't be updated in the map. Isn't there any catagory related to street food.

Level 9

@KULDIPS I understand your frustration, but they are looking for maps to supply information on stationary places to visit that are open set hours. Or service area business types. There is a good list of catagories here on Mike Blumenthal's blog. The same holds true for Food Trucks. The vendors if they had the money or time ( which probably is not the case)  they could set up a website to be found.  But for google maps, the verification is going to be what stops them.