Dr_Shah_Imran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to make list in Google map more effectively?

Introduction about Local Guides:

As we know we are contributing here in Google Map as a local guide. What do

Image showing Google map hospital listings done by Shah Imran  SheikhImage showing Google map hospital listings done by Shah Imran Sheikh

we mean by Local Guides? Local Guides are those person who knows a lot of details about a particular region of any country. Local guide knows about the culture, restaurants, hospitals, historical landmarks, institutions and a lot more. So, What exactly A local guide do? He or she helps newcomers or others to his/her guiding area to know the information. Local guides help others by their contributions. There are so many data in google maps which are being contributed everyday by a lot of Local guides around the world.  

Today I will discuss about listing. How I've contributed through listing? Let's have a look. 

I have come to my native village here in Chandpur city. I know about the hospitals located here. But suddenly i found a lot of local hospitals are missing here in google map. I decided to add these hospitals to the map. While adding these hospitals I collected some information like - emergency service, imaging service, wheel-chair accessibility, parking, breast feeding corner, public rest room, waste management, siting arrangement etc. Then I made a list of local hospitals in this area. I've added notes to each hospitals. I've shared my list publicly. Now, anyone who is newcomer or in need of emergency, anyone can search hospitals easily and get helped. 

You also can contribute in such way that other people get benefited by your contribution. Here is my list. You can check out. 

Happy Guiding! 

Thank you. 

1 comment
Level 6

Re: How to make list in Google map more effectively?

@Dr_Shah_Imran Good job!