MortenCopenhagen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: How to find the leaderboards

Thank you @MortenCopenhagen Your posting keep the links in an orderly fashion.

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Level 10

Gracias @MortenCopenhagen por la iniciativa.👏👏👏

Saludos desde Uruguay.🇺🇾🇺🇾🇺🇾

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Level 9

رد: How to find the leaderboards

ممتاز المنافسه الشريفه مشوقه.شكرا

Level 8

Thank you @MortenCopenhagen for this, I've bookmarked it as it will save me a lot of time!

Connect Moderator

Hey @AdamGT 

My update this month was delayed because your leaderboard posts did not show up on the frontpage as usual. When I saw the Movers & Shakers post I was wondering why you did not post the "normal" leaderboards first 🤣

You moved quicker than normal this month. 

I'm wondering if anyone is reading this post. And maybe you would care to ping me when all the newest boards are up. Adding all the boards in one go is a lot faster than adding them to the index one by one as I discover them. 

Cheers

Morten

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your message @MortenCopenhagen.

Based on their popularity, the Top 100 Leaderboard posts do usually appear on Connect's home page but regarding the order in which I post them and I guess the order in which they appear on Connect should they do so depends on the time I have available when creating them and I only moved quicker than normal this month because I had some extra time with the end-of-month falling on the weekend.

I don't know who reads your index post but I would think it helps those not familiar with Connect's search feature and especially so to new Connect members. 

I'm sure you appreciate the time and effort that goes into producing the monthly Top 100 leaderboards and then manually posting these on Connect not to mention the number of messages in my notifications inbox and private messages I receive at this time that I struggle getting through them in a reasonable time so it's just not possible for me to ping you when the newest leaderboards are posted.

My suggestion to you would be to set up subscriptions so you get a notification in your email inbox when they are posted and when you see that all have been posted, update your index!!!. Here are the steps which I'm detailing here as they may also be of interest to readers of your post:

1. Select this link.
  2. Enter comma separated keywords like this example
    leaderboard, leaderboards
  3. Save 
Also, if you want more control over the notifications you receive, you can define the scope of the keyword search:

1. Go to Notification Settings
  2. Click on the dropdown menu. 
  3. Choose to be notified when your keywords appear in:
    - Posts only: includes post title and text; or
    - Posts and Replies: includes post title and text and the comments below it.

HTH

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Thanks for this @MortenCopenhagen 

Just two days ago I searched and opened the same April, May, June boards to review what my progression was towards finally falling off the Top 100 Star Photo Views Leaderboard

Level 9

رد: How to find the leaderboards

شكرآ موضوع مفيد

Level 9

Thank you this list, you've simplified finding what I am after 🙏 

Level 9

Found this on the Top100localguides site and send me here. Definitely has helped me navigate 👌