TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Problema ao Resgatar o Beneficio Google One

Olá @AlessandroLino

Você vai precisar estar aguardando um pouco enquanto a equipe responsável análisa o seu caso 😉 

Eu também gostaria de lhe informar que você pode marcar os membros do Connect em seus posts colocando o @ antes do nickname deles. Dessa forma, eles recebem uma notificação e irão saber que você está tentando se comunicar diretamente com eles.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: New perk: How to Redeem Your Local Guides Perk

Hello @FelipePK . I am still waiting for the asssiatnce, I would appreciate if you can help me out in this.

Hello @AfrozQ,

Please check double check your email, we've contacted you already about the perk. Thanks

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Thanks @FelipePK , I have just checked the mail. they informed that they can not provide extension as it is already expired. but i was unable to redeem it in the given deadline too. because it wasn't accepting any indian credit/debit cards. Please check if there is chance of any consideration. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi @AfrozQ

If they informed about it to you, so unfortunately there's nothing else we can do. Keep in mind that the Local Guides program is constantly evolving and perks may be offered from time to time. To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Level 8

Free Drive storage for maps contributors has ended

If I have not no benefits is not worth contribute to Google maps.

Now I need to pay because my terabyte of free space expired!, I don't remember see expiration day on any mail

Re: Free Drive storage for maps contributors has ended

Hi @Hgmantenimieto,

Thank you for asking about Google One perk for Local Guides.

Unfortunately this perk expired, as per the deadline in your invitation email.  We cannot provide an extension.

By the way I've merged your post to the relevant thread, to keep conversation in one place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Couldn't redeem my Google One Perk

Dear Google Local guides,
It is always honor to be a part of our Local Guide Connect. During last December I received a Google One perk of 100GB - Free Trail for 180 Days. But while trying to redeem the same, the code was not working. I know its been two months after the same and too late. But when I saw the mail today thought to discuss it here. I tried to redeem the same on third day of receiving the perk. Any idea why it was so?66C1BDC9-363E-4f44-8698-AF3AEE2E88EB.png

Level 9

Re: Couldn't redeem my Google One Perk

Hi @LeninRajRetnakaran ,

It would have been better if you have reported at the same time as other users

I am tagging one of the Google Moderator @Ivi_Ge 

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Google Moderator

Re: Couldn't redeem my Google One Perk

Hello @LeninRajRetnakaran,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately this perk expired, as per the deadline in your invitation email.  We cannot provide an extension.

By the way I've merged your post to the relevant thread, to keep conversation in one place.

P.S. Thank you for helping and tagging me @MadanKPradhan!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!