KubaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How should I tag more firms in one building?

Hello everybody,

I am quite confused of buildings, which contains more than only one company. Something like Shopping centre, where are hundreds of shops. 

In Maps you can see everything- The centre and also all shops.

But the shops are only part of the centre. 

I hope, you understand me. 

3 comments
Level 10

Re: How should I tag more firms in one building?

@KubaM This is a very hard question. But let me tell you what I do. 

1. If all those shops are in a shopping centre, I just add the only shopping centre. If it gets approved I would write in my review the kind of place the shopping centre is. e.g This place is a shopping centre where you can find various and different types of shops that sells different and various commodities.
  2. Most shopping centres or malls have various businesses inside them, what we add on the map is a place, so if you begin adding all the shops and business under one shopping centre may look like a mess up on maps. So the thing you should do is to add the shopping centre on the maps, if it gets approve you can write your reviews based on your first hand experience about the place on the maps
  3. Since it is a shopping centre and shopping centre is an area or complex of shops, in this regard all businesses are different which means u are suppose to add all businesses, well that is the tricky part, you may not be able to add all the shops. What you do is add the place itself, the main centre itself. I suggest that would be more advisable. I hope this helps you 🙂
Level 7

Thank you. As I found out, we have same attitude to it. Google maps should have the information about the places and building, so if there are more shops in one shopping centre it will be a mess. So it could be an advise to google, isnt it?

Are the Feature request working? I am not so often here. So I dont know.

Level 10

@KubaM  Yes, Feature request do work, you can also post it there 🙂

P.S

Please always use mention button @ thanks 🙂