NgindaNganga's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How many of you have tried this dish?

So, if you have visited Kenya or any other East -Africa country you may have come across this dish. This is the most popular dish in Kenya and we call it Ugali

Ugali is made of maize flour but it can also be made of sorghum flour or even cassava flour. In the images below, we have Ugali ( the white one), Sukuma Wiki also knows as collard greens and last but not least, we have pan-fried beef meat stew to accompany your Ugali. To complete or rather compliment that entire dish, you gotta have Avocado 🥑🥑

Avocados are life:)

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

@NgindaNganga
The River Café, Karura Forest, Nairobi, Kenya
9 comments
Level 9

Re: How many of you have tried this dish?

Hi @NgindaNganga  nice photos, love to try the dish specifically the beef meat, I am a hungry always for beef meat.

Cheers

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Connect Moderator

I'm never eat dishes @NgindaNganga , but based color this food very interesting

Level 10

hi @NgindaNganga Seeing your eating plate, I am also very keen to eat. Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful pictures with us.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

Hey @NgindaNganga 

That's awesome, the Ugali looks like what we call "Pap" in South Africa.

Pap is also made from maize (mielie plant) 

You can make it soft like porridge or hard, similar to the consistency in your photos.

Instagram | Linked In | YouTube Channel

"We can't help everybody but everybody can help somebody"

Level 8

Wow, looks so delicious! Is Ugali a sweets item, @NgindaNganga

Read about Bangladesh's biggest book market
Nilkhet Book Market : Book Heaven in Dhaka

#bdlg
Level 7

Hi @OSAMA_ 

Nice to heard the line that you love beef. You are cordially invited to Bangladesh. Here you can find a lot of menu regarding beef. We team BDLG waiting for you. 🇧🇩   

Level 8

@NgindaNganga  thanks for sharing about Ugali. I think it is very tasty.

Level 7

Hi @NgindaNganga 

It's look so delicious, i also love beef so beef related every dish is my favourites. Thanks for sharing this with us.     

Level 9

Hi @RafsanRana . I am pretty happy to hear that you and Team Bangladesh has invited me to a meet-up. It is my honor to come to see you all. I really appreciate the time we meet here in Connect and talked to some LGs and googlers. To tell you the truth, I am little broke !! and I hardly support my family with monthly salary. A military retired man has no lots of money to pay for the flight ticket. I am so sorry to say that, I am being honest to tell you . Also I don't know how much the flight tickets will cost and the expenses to expend there. I will keep this invitation in my mind and will never forget it across time, hopefully I can get the cost of the travel to great Bangladesh to see you and your beautiful country and to feel the kindness of you and your people. I will be patient to do it to visit you all. 

Many thanks from Jordan my country.

Very Respectfully my friend.

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina