Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Re: How many cups of coffee โ˜•๏ธ do you drink a day?

I believe on average people consume 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day. @BishowvijayaP โ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธ

It's so nice of LG @LaxmiG treating with a coffee on your Every visit. ๐Ÿ˜€ @NareshDarji 

Cheers

Level 3

Re: How many cups of coffee โ˜•๏ธ do you drink a day? Share your favourite coffee spot with a review.

@Badruddeenwrote:

Hello Local Guides,

How many cups of coffee do you drink a day? 

I drink 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

I am sharing here some of my coffee photos. ๐Ÿ˜€ Please do share yours and tag your friends who love coffee. Remember do share your coffee photos too. I would love to see it. ๐Ÿ˜€Coffee at home. I like my coffee in different coloured mugsCoffee at home. I like my coffee in different coloured mugs

Starbucks Coffee at Hyatt Regency Mecca with friends.Starbucks Coffee at Hyatt Regency Mecca with friends.

Dome In MaldivesDome In Maldives

Nespresso in Australia PerthNespresso in Australia Perth

Einstein Coffee at Belgium AntwerpEinstein Coffee at Belgium Antwerp

BelgiumBelgium

5BE37912-54D0-4516-8AC9-D83FC3D3CE46.jpeg

So friends tell me... @LucioV @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT @MahabubMunna @OSAMA @NareshDarji 

Cheers โ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธ

3 times a day and good place to drink is kundalini

Level 5

Re: How many cups of coffee โ˜•๏ธ do you drink a day? Share your favourite coffee spot with a review.

Zero

Level 8

Only 3 times. ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for the reply @Bhokraha-Narshing

Cheers

Level 8

I do drink up to 4 cups of coffee a day! Either cold ice coffee and or a hot cup of coffee!

I will be posting pictures soon!

Tony  (in USA)

Level 8

Yes you're right they used lime , sulfate , calcuic sulfate also some times bone char to purify the sugarcane juice.

Hitesh
Level 8

Thanks Tony @TonyMann

Looking forward to your beautiful pictures.

Cheers

@TonyMann wrote:

I do drink up to 4 cups of coffee a day! Either cold ice coffee and or a hot cup of coffee!

I will be posting pictures soon!

Tony  (in USA)

Level 1

I am not a friendly person until I have my first cup of coffee!!! Have you been told this before??? This will help me start my day at the jewelry shop, then Ill have my second cup after lunch to avoid that energy drop after eating. That will get me through until 5 pm when I will have my 3rd and last cup just to be able to inspire myself to pick up after my house or get creative with a houe project! Cheers! 

Level 4

Adoro tomar chรก todos os dias!!! 

Level 8

Me encanta!!!

El aroma y como gusta!!