jlasolis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How long it takes be a Street View Trusted ? SV|T

photo_2016-10-17_13-23-53.jpgHi, 

Last week, I update my Street View profile uploading many 360º photos to reach the 50 limit and get the SV|T badge.

The most of the photos are taken with one of the approved cameras listed in https://www.google.com/streetview/publish/ and my question is simple. How long it takes to get the badge? Photos look like there are published but no notification were received. Any guess about it? any tip?

Thanks from Madrid!

If your question has been answered, please use the button on the most helpful reply to mark it as the accepted solution. This helps other users find answers in future. Thanks!
@jlasolis tuclavelocal.com
Madrid, España
3 comments
Level 8

Re: How long it takes be a Street View Trusted ? SV|T

Hi @jlasolis. It's not just the quantity of photos that counts, but also the "quality". All of your photos must match these criteria:

• 14 mp or larger (5,300 x 2,650 px)
  • 2:1 image aspect ratio
  • No gaps in image around horizon
  • No significant stitching errors
  • Adequate detail in light/dark areas
  • Sharpness: no motion blur, in focus
  • No distracting effects or filters

Any of your photos that don't match those criteria will still be published, but won't count towards you becoming "trusted". The full criteria can be found here.

If your question has been answered, please use the button on the most helpful reply to mark it as the accepted solution. This helps other users find answers in future. Thanks!

Level 8

Thanks @itsViney,

I know that not only the quantity matters, and I´ve uploaded more to fix this gap the past week.  

@jlasolis tuclavelocal.com
Level 8

Hi @jlasolis. In that case, have you turned on the Available For Hire toggle on your profile?