PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How is your city nightlife?

I taken this picture at midnight in Putrajaya. On this picture (left: Perdana Putra, Right: Putra Mosque)I taken this picture at midnight in Putrajaya. On this picture (left: Perdana Putra, Right: Putra Mosque)What do you mean by city nightlife? How is your city night life? Yes! here is my story about my city nightlife.

For me Nightlife means what can i do from the late evening into the early hours of the morning. It can be long drive, testing food, walking on the street, enjoy night beauty and many more thing i can do.

I live in Cyberjaya. Cyberjaya is a town with a science park as the core that forms a key part of the Multimedia Super Corridor in Malaysia. Cyberjaya is adjacent to, and developed along with Putrajaya. This town aspires to be known as the Silicon Valley of Malaysia.

So most of my nightlife i enjoy in Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. Most of the time i enjoy some peaceful sightseeing along the Putrajaya Lake and Bridge, which lights up in colourful LED lights in the evening and well into the night.

Another typical night-time activity here is catching the latest films as Putrajaya & Cyberjaya are home to several shopping malls with multi-screen cinemas, as well as bowling alleys and karaoke joints that stay open until late.

The Seri Wawasan Bridge is one of the main bridges in the planned city Putrajaya. This futuristic asymmetric cable-stayed bridge with a forward-inclined pylon has a sailing ship appearance, accented at night with changeable color lighting.The Seri Wawasan Bridge is one of the main bridges in the planned city Putrajaya. This futuristic asymmetric cable-stayed bridge with a forward-inclined pylon has a sailing ship appearance, accented at night with changeable color lighting.

One of the attraction, the Seri Wawasan Bridge has a breathtaking view overlooking the Putra Mosque. Park by the roadside and enjoy the night view. Alternatively, drive to Putra Mosque square and go down the escalator to the food court overlooking Putrajaya Lake.

Selfie at a Bangladeshi Restaurant after having midnight dinner.Selfie at a Bangladeshi Restaurant after having midnight dinner.Cyberjaya has a number of bars and restaurants, including Malaysian, Indian, Arabin, Bangladeshi and Japanese food options. The latest addition in the Cyberjaya life style is The Tamarind Square.

What are your experiences of Nightlife of your city? Let us know in the comments below!

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
6 comments
Level 10

Re: How is your city nightlife?

ধন্যবাদ পাভেল ভাই @PavelSarwar  সুন্দর একটা টপিক শুরু করার জন্য  । আমাদের পুরান ঢাকার কিছু ছবি শেয়ার করলাম 

Picture: Sadarghat Terminal 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna  bro thanks for sharing your photos. I till remember my days at old Dhaka. I spent my university life at old Dhaka. Nightlife at old Dhaka also very chilling and cool. Specially on Ramadan time, i till missing late night ( Seheri) at Star Restaurant. Old is always gold.   

Connect Moderator

The nightlife i was enjoy at Mumbai, specially the gateway of India!

The Haji Ali Dargah, MUMBAI, INDIAThe Haji Ali Dargah, MUMBAI, INDIAThe Gateway of India, MUMBAIThe Gateway of India, MUMBAIThe Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, MUMBAIThe Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, MUMBAIIMG_19700102_091154.jpgIMG_19700102_091450.jpgIMG_20181008_210857.jpg

Level 8

@SumaiyaZafrin Very nice. 

Level 6

NIght life at Baridhara,Dhaka. 

Baridhara Night timeBaridhara Night time

Level 7

Hi@PavelSarwar

Really nice pics, thank you for sharing. Best wishes.