Level 7

Lovers @ sunset

IMG_4960.jpg

I just click on the photo button 🙂

Google Moderator

Re: Lovers @ sunset

Hello @Michal-mikeone,

Welcome to Connect!

Beautiful sunset, thank you so much for sharing with you. 

I just want to let you know that I am going to merge your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city?, as it may find a much broader audience there.

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Lovers @ sunset

Hi Ivi_Ge.

THX and have a nice day 🙂

Level 7

Betroth @ Maspalomas Gran Canaria 31.8.2012 :)

One of the best day in life 🙂

IMG_4125.JPGIMG_4143.JPGIMG_4144.JPGIMG_4148.JPGIMG_4150.JPGIMG_4151.JPG

Google Moderator

Re: Betroth @ Maspalomas Gran Canaria 31.8.2012 :)

Hello @Michal-mikeone,

Thank you for sharing, these are great sunset pictures.

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I will be merging it to How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

PLEASE DONT MERGE!

Level 8

What not to merge???

Former Google Contributor

Re: morning view

Hi, @you_too,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful sunrise!

If I decide to visit Island Abudhabi, could you please let me know how can I reach there? Can you please also share with us more information about Umm Lafina island? It looks very calm and peaceful.

Please note that I'm going to merge your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Pôr do sol em Prais do Forte

Depois de um dia exaustivo, a tranquilidade de um belíssimo Por do sol.
Por do Sol Praia do forte.jpg

Level 8

Re: Balbulol, Misool islands sunset Bls: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

1. This is beautiful picture @Lera76
Bengaluru Local Guide