AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: When its sunset at la Gaudray , Haiti.

Hey @Magby

It looks like a magical place. To receive a better exposure I have merged your post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you @Sorbe , I have to spend much time learning how to Post on connect. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @Magby

No problem at all. We are here to guide you and to give you tips in order to enjoy this experience as much as possible. Hope you had a great time in Haiti? Is it where are you from or you went there on holiday? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I'm living in Haiti.

Its easier to help other see what it looks like. 

Level 6

Evening sunset

Sunset capture from Utazu kagawa6E628BF2-E607-4FDE-9F8F-E7D40B554227.jpeg

Level 6

Love sunset

9F1F6496-BBCB-4015-8FE7-AD4A67953064.jpeg

Evening sunset from Narayanghat Chitwan 

Google Vendor

Re: Love sunset

Hello @Krishna2054,

Welcome to Connect.

This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you a lot for sharing this magical sunset with us. Do you see this view everyday? What camera did you use to capture this picture?

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Evening sunset

Hi @Krishna2054,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photo! Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. That way you can receive more comments. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Early morning Sunrise near Badami, Karnataka, India

Badami, Karnataka, IndiaBadami, Karnataka, India

A beautiful Sunrise shot at very early morning near Badami, while travelling to Bagalkot in train.

Re: Early morning Sunrise near Badami, Karnataka, India

Hi @chandramohite,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful sunrise. I like the promises that the sunrise gives with a new day coming.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? article you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!